Saturday, September 8, 2007

Journal 03/09/07-09/09/07

Last Monday , I woke up at 9 o’clock. I had breakfast with my mom. Really , I learned subject “English For Law I” from 9.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. but I absented that day because I woke up late. I called to my friend about that class. She told me that everybody saw the movie “The Firm”. And she told that on Tuesday was same. After that, I read a book of law from 10.15 a.m. to 13.40 p.m. Then I had lunch with my mom. After that , I read book continue. At 18.45 p.m. , I had dinner with my parents. And I drank some coffee because I wanted to read book that night. About 00.30 a.m. , I went to bed.
Last Tuesday , I woke up at 7 o’clock. I left my home about 8.20 a.m. I arrived at university about 9.05 a.m. I had breakfast with my friend. After that , I learned subject “English For Law I” from 9.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. In class , teacher told score of quizII. I got C+. And everybody saw the movie continue. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. After that , we went to the library. We were in the library from 12.30 p.m. to 13.45 p.m. I learned subject “Delict Of Law” from 14.00 p.m. to 17.00 p.m. After finished class , I came back home. I arrived my home about 18.15 p.m. I had dinner with my parents. After that , I took household , took a bath and read book. About 01.15 a.m. , I went to bed.
Last Wednesday , I woke up at 6 o’clock. I had breakfast alone. I left my home about 7.10 a.m. I arrived at university about 7.50 a.m. I learned subject “Introduction To Economics” from 8.00 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. In class , teacher taught about “Monetary Policy” and “Other Sources Of Business Cycles”. And she told score of quizII. I got 3 points from 5 points. After finish class , I met my friends at the library. About 12.15 p.m. , we had lunch together. After that , we went to separate ways. I came back home. I arrived my home about 14.10 p.m. I read book from 14.45 p.m. to 17.30 p.m. At 18.20 p.m. , I had dinner with my parents. After that , I took a bath and read book. About 1.30 a.m. , I slept.
Last Thursday , I woke up at 7 o’clock. I had breakfast with my mom. I left my home about 8.25 a.m. I arrived at university about 9.10 a.m. I learned subject “English For Law I” from 9.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. In class , teacher told that everybody made group work. My group has 5 members. He told that discuss about “Advice information for exchange students” and present on next class. My group’s opinion , we adviced about university , important place , tradition , identity and others. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. After that , we went to the library. We were in that from 12.30 p.m. to 13.30 p.m. We learned subject “Obligation Of Law” from 14.00 p.m. to 18.00 p.m. In class , teacher summarized each detail. I felt very well because this subject had many details and very hard. It had 4 credits. After finished class , I came back home. I arrived at home about 18.45 p.m. I had dinner with my parents. Then I took household , took a bath and read book. About 00.50 a.m. , I went to my bed.
Last Friday , I woke up at 6 o’clock. I had breakfast alone. I left at home about 7.10 a.m. I arrived at university about 7.50 a.m. I learned subject “Introduction To Economics” from 8.00 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. In class , teacher reviewed last chapter and she taught about chapter 17 “International Trade”. And she told that next class , she reviewed all chapter for final examination. After finished class , I went to the library with my friends. At 12.30 p.m. , we had lunch together. After that , we went to the library again because we read book continue. About 17.00 p.m. , we went to separate ways. I came back home. I arrived at home about 18.25 p.m. I had dinner with my parents. After that , I took a bath and slept. Last night , I didn’t read book.
On Saturday , I wake up at 7 o’clock. I leave my home about 8.10 a.m. I arrive at university about 8.50 a.m. I learn subject “Criminal Law” from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. Today , teacher come to class late. After finish class , I have lunch with my friends then we go to separate ways. I come back home. I arrive at home about 13.35 p.m. I wash my car. About 15.20 p.m. , I read book. Until 18.30 p.m. , I have dinner with my parents. And I drink some coffee. After that , I take household , take a bath and do homework.

No comments: