Sunday, September 2, 2007

Journal 27/08/07-02/09/07

Last Monday , I woke up at 7 o’clock. I didn’t have breakfast at home. I left my home about 8.05 a.m. I arrived at university about 8.50 a.m. I had breakfast with my friends. I learned subject “English For Law I” from 9.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. In class , teacher told that everybody read news. Then we summarized about 2 minutes per one person. I got title “Court rejects plea Noriega”. My teacher told me that it was a different news. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. After that , I went shopping with my old friends at department store. It had a booth about photographic. They persuaded me for I was member of them. I agreed with them. I paid value in security about 1,000 baht before. And I will pay when I get all photo again about 4,000 baht. After that , we went to separate ways. I arrived at home about 17.00 p.m. I had dinner with my parents. Then I took household , took a bath , read a book and went to my bed.
Last Tuesday , I woke up at 7 o’clock. I had breakfast with my mom. I left my home about 8.15 a.m. I arrived at university about 9.05 a.m. I learned subject “English For Law I” from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. In class , teacher assumed everybody were character of the firm. I was Denton Volyes who was direct of the FBI. He gave offer to Mitch about Mitch opened all secret of the firm. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. Then my friend want to cut her hair. I waited my friend until 13.50 p.m. I learned subject “Delict Of Law” from 14.00 p.m. to 17.00 p.m. After finished class , I came back home. I arrived at home about 18.30 p.m. I had dinner with my parents. That day , my mom met the doctor. He told her that my mom met him again on Friday. At 20.30 p.m. , I took a bath and read a book. At 22.30 p.m. , I watch reality show then I slept.
Last Wednesday , I woke up at 6 o’clock. I had breakfast with my mom. I left my home about 7.05 a.m. I arrived at university about 7.45 a.m. I learned subject “Introduction To Economics” from 8.00 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. In class , teacher repeated chapter 12 to 14 and she taught chapter 15 too. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. After that , I went to my shop. I arrived my shop about 13.15 p.m. That day sold well. I and my mom closed our shop about 16.30 p.m. We arrived home about 17.10 p.m. We had dinner together. That day , it rains a lot. At 18.15 p.m. , I watch news and I slept fitfully. I woke up again about 20.45 p.m. I took a bath , read a book , played computer and went to my bed.
Last Thursday , I woke up at 7 o’clock. I had breakfast with my mom. I left my home about 8.15 a.m. I arrived at university about 9.10 a.m. I learned subject “English For Law I” from 9.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. In class , teacher told that each both presented about sports. I and my friend presented badminton. We got “B-“. We presented 2 times because last time teacher forgot memory. After finished class , I waited my friends from 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. Then we had lunch together. After that , we sat at “S building”. At 14.00 p.m. , we learned subject “Obligation Of Law” from 14.00 p.m. to 18.00 p.m. After finished class , I came back home. That day , it was traffic jam. I arrived at home about 20.20 p.m. I had dinner alone. After that , I told my mom that on Friday , I and her met the doctor together. Then I took a bath , read a book and slept.
Last Friday , I woke up at 6 o’clock. I had breakfast with my mom. I left my home about 7.05 a.m. I arrived at university about 7.45 a.m. I learned subject “Introduction To Economics” from 8.00 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. In class , teacher taught chapter 15 to 16. After finished class , I came back home. I arrived home about 10.35 a.m. I and my mom went to the hospital. We arrived the hospital about 11.15 a.m. We waited the doctor until 12.10 p.m. My mom met the doctor. He told that my mom must get more antibiotic for protected cancer cells move again. And that antibiotic had side-effect that was , she losed her hair. My mom met the doctor again on Sep 6th , 2007. after that , we came back home. We arrived at home about 14.20 p.m. We had lunch together. Then I called my dad. I told everything for him. My mom was very serious. At 18.30 p.m. , I had dinner with my parents. After that , I took household , took a bath and read a book. At 23.15 p.m. , I went to my bed.
On Saturday , I wake up at 7 o’clock. I didn’t have breakfast. I leave my home about 8.20 a.m. I arrive at university about 9.15 a.m. Today , it’s traffic jam. I learn subject “Criminal Law” from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. I’m late but my teacher is latter than me. After finish class, I have lunch with my friends. Then we go separate ways. I arrive at home about 13.40 p.m. After that , I do homework and watch television.

No comments: