Thursday, December 13, 2007

Journal 2/12/07-8/12/07

Last Monday , I woke up at 7 o’clock. I didn’t have breakfast because I left home about 8.05 a.m. I arrived at university about 9.00 a.m. I learned subject “Law Of Public Finance And Taxation” from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. Then I learned subject “English For LawII” continue. In class , teacher explained about “Mr. Maki” and asked each person. After finished class , I learned subject “World Civilization” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. In class , teacher taught about “Greek Civilization” and she told that on Thursday had make up from 17.00 p.m. to 18.30 p.m. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. Then we went to the library. My friend borrowed a book from the library. We learned subject “Specific Contract” from 15.30 p.m. to 19.30 p.m. That day , Dean of faculty taught us too. After finished class , I came back home. I arrived at home about 20.50 p.m. I had dinner alone because my parents had dinner already. Then I made my household , took a bath and went to my bed.
Last Tuesday , I woke up at 8 o’clock. I had breakfast with my parents. I left home about 10.05 a.m. I arrived university about 10.55 a.m. That day , it had traffic jams because it had accident. I learned subject “English For LawII” from 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. In class , teacher explained about “Mr. Maki” continue. After finished class , I had lunch with my friend then we went to nail shop. We painted our nail. After that , I went to department store. I bought yellow shirt for my dad because on Wednesday was Father’s Day. I brought yellow shirt to my dad. He said “Thanks”. He smiled with me. I was very kind that saw my dad was happy. I told him that I wanted him wear that shirt on Wednesday because we went to temple. After that , I helped my mom prepared things for went to temple. About 17.30 p.m. , we had dinner together. Then I persuade my neighbour too but she had business. After that , I took a bath and slept.
Last Wednesday , that day was Father’s Day. I woke up at 4.30 a.m. I and my parents left home about 5.45 a.m. The temple lived at Chacheugsalt province. We arrived the temple about 7.10 a.m. In temple had many people because that day was Father’s Day. After that , we had lunch together. Then we came back our home. We arrived our home about 10.20 a.m.
Last Thursday , I woke up at 9 o’clock. I had breakfast with my mom. Really , I learned subject “English for LawII” but I absented because that day , subject “World Civilization” had make up about 17.00 p.m. to 18.30 p.m. About 14.00 p.m. , I called to my friend. I asked about that class. She told that teacher explained about “Mr. Green” and he told that on Tuesday everybody brought every story too because he reviewed every story. After that , I left home about 15.50 p.m. I arrived university about 16.35 p.m. In class , teacher taught about “Islam Civilization” and she met make up class again on Saturday about 8.00 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. After finished class , I came back home. I arrived home about 19.50 p.m. I had dinner with my parents. Then I play game computer from 20.30 p.m. to 21.15 p.m. After that , I made my household , took a bath and went to my bed.
On Friday , I slept the whole day.
On Saturday , I went to Nakornpatom province with my parents. We went to Palace of Rama 6. That place was very beautiful and very large. Everything were the natural. It had good weather. We worshiped The Son Of Siva. I surprised that molded figure of the son of siva straight with the great pagoda at Nakornprathom. I took a picture too.

No comments: