Thursday, December 13, 2007

Journal 10/12/07-16/12/07

Last Monday , it was Constitution Day. I woke up at 9 o’clock. I had breakfast with my parents. Then I reviewed subject “World Civilization” because on Friday had midterm examination. About 11.45 a.m. I had lunch with my parents. After that , I reviewed subject “World Civilization” continue. And I searched data about every civilization that involved lesson. Such as ; Mesopotamia , Greek , Roman , Indus , Chinese , Islam , Middle Age. About 18.10 p.m. , I had dinner with my parents. Then I called to my friends about subject World Civilization. She told that understand some lesson. After that , I watched television about talk show. About 21.50 p.m. , I went to my bed.
Last Tuesday , that day was my brother’s birthday. He called me that I will give to him. My brother met me at restaurant about 19.00 p.m. and he told that I led my parents too. That day , I learned subject “English for LawII” from 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. In class , teacher asked that who had and question and he told a little scope. Then my friend asked he that on Thursday had class. My teacher told that up to you.
After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. Then we went to separate ways. I came back home. I arrived home about 15.25 p.m. After that , I went to department store with my mom. We bought gift for my brother. I bought long jeans for him. About 18.00 p.m. , I and my parents left home for went to restaurant that my brother met us. After that , we had dinner together. We joined to sing Happy Birthday for him and gave gift for him. After finished party , we went to separate ways. We arrived home about 23.20 p.m. I took a bath and slept.
On Wednesday , I wake up at 6 o’clock. I don’t have breakfast because I hurry. I leave home about 8.10 a.m. I arrive at university about 8.55 a.m. I learn subject “Negotiable Instruments And Current” from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. In class , teacher review old lesson and taught new lesson. Before finish class , teacher conclude every lesson. After finish class , I had lunch with my friend. Then we go to separate ways. I go to bank in university. After that , I learn subject “World Civilization” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. In class , teacher teach about Middle Age continue. And she scope lesson for midterm examination on Friday. After finish class , I come back home. I arrive home about 15.45 p.m. I took a bath then I help my mother’s younger sister at The Victory Monument. I arrive at home about 22.20 p.m. After that , I take a bath , make homework and go to my bed.
On Thursday , I will review subject World Civilization at The Supremo Center. It live near university. Tutor meet about 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 a.m. After that , I will review with my friends continue. And I will go to department store for buy something. Then I must review subject World Civilization again at home because it has midterm examination on Friday.
On Friday , I have midterm examination subject World Civilization about 12.00 a.m. to 14.00 p.m.
On Saturday , I will read subject “English For LawII” because I will exam on 19th Dec,2007. it has 4 stories. It has many vocabulary and difficult.

1 comment:

Jasper said...

You are a hard working student aren't you? Good to see that. As long as you have some fun at the side..