Sunday, August 26, 2007

Journal 20/08/07-26/08/07

Last Monday , I absented subject “English For Law I” because I went to the hospital. I took care my mom. I woke up at 8 o’clock. I bought breakfast for my mom. I left my home about 9.10 a.m. I arrive at the hospital about 9.50 a.m. I and my mom had breakfast together. At 11.30 a.m. , I called to my friend. I asked my friend about that class. She told me that teacher explained about chapter 16 in a book. And next class , each person explained the sports continue. After that , a doctor walked into my mom’s room. He checked her wounds. He told that not much longer then my mom left the hospital. After that , I had lunch with my mom. We had lunch which the hospital prepared for patient. After that , I rubbed her body then we watched television. Then my mom slept. I read a book of law.
At 17.30 p.m. , my mother’s younger sister visited my mom. And soon , my dad came too. I and my mother’s younger sister went to “Paa-Ti-Wet’’ Clinic. She conceived the first child. I leaded her for put under one’s prenatal care with a doctor. Which the past , my mom made that. It seemed illegal clinic but it had many people. That clinic gave a book for new mom. After that , I arrived my home about 20.15 p.m. I mad household , took a bath and went to bed.
Last Tuesday , I woke up at 7 o’clock. I hadn’t breakfast from my home. I left my home about 8.15 a.m. I arrived at university about 9.00 a.m. I had breakfast with my friends. I learned subject “English For Law I” from 9.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. In class , teacher explained about chapter 16-18 in a book. And he told that on Thursday had quizII from 9.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. The quizII was about chapter 1-18. after finished class , I had lunch with my friends. Then we went to
“S building”. My friend waited her boyfriend until about 13.50 p.m. I learned subject “Delict Of Law” from 14.00 p.m. to 17.00 p.m. After that , I came back my home. I arrived at home about 18.30 p.m. I had dinner alone. After that , I took a bath , prepared my clothes and my books for went to the hospital. I arrived that about 20.45 p.m. I read a book because I had quizII subject “Introduction To Economics”. At 23.10 p.m. , I slept.
Last Wednesday , I woke up at 6 o’clock. I took a bath then I had breakfast with my mom. After that , I left the hospital about
10.10 a.m. I arrived at university about 11.45 a.m. I learned subject “Introduction To Economics” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. In class , teacher taught about “Money And Banking”. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. Then we reviewed about chapter 10-11 for examination from 14.45 p.m. to 16.30 p.m. at library. I made it about 45 minutes. After that , I came back my home. I arrived at home about 19.30 p.m. I had dinner alone. Then I took a bath , made household and read a book because I had quizII on Thursday. At 22.30 p.m. , I slept.
Last Thursday , I woke up at 6 o’clock. I hadn’t breakfast. I left my home about 8.05 a.m. I arrived at university about 8.45 a.m. I reviewed about the book with my friends. I made quizII subject
“English For LawI” from 9.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. Then we went to “The Mall” department store at “Bahng-Ga-Pi” by taxi. We painted our nails from 12.30 p.m. to 13.45 p.m. We came back at university because we learned subject “Obligation Of Law” from 14.00 p.m. to 18.00 p.m. After finished class , I came back home. I arrived at home nearly dark. That day had traffic jams. I had dinner with my dad. I took a bath and slept.
Last Friday , I woke up at 6 o’clock. I left my home about 7.05 a.m. I arrived at university about 7.50 a.m. I learned subject “Introduction To Economics” from 8.00 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. In class , teacher taught about chapter 14 continue. After finished class , I learn subject “Ethics” from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. In class , teacher taught about “Code of ethics for professional and principle of respect”. And everybody made each case. I got case II. It was about she was cancer of uterus. After that , it had quiz 50 items by spend 30 minutes. I made it not finished. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends then we went to separate ways. I went to the hospital because a doctor told that my mom could left that. We arrived at home about 16.15 p.m. I had dinner with my parents. My mom met the doctor again on 28th August , 2007 for checked her health. The doctor told that every woman was 35 go up. She should checked her health at least 1 time per year.
Last Saturday , I woke up at 7 o’clock. I had breakfast with my parents. I left my home about 8.10 a.m. I arrived at university about 9.10 a.m. I learned subject “Criminal Law” from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. I lated but teacher was later than me. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. Then we went to separate ways. I arrived at home about 13.30 p.m. I went to department store with my neighbour. I bought private utensils. After that , I played badminton with my neighbour. I had dinner with my parents. I washed my car. Then I took a bath , made household , did my homework and slept.

No comments: