Sunday, November 11, 2007

29/10/07-04/11/07

Last weekend , I went to temple with my parents. We made merit together. I released free a bird. And we traveled around Gau-Gred by boat. I bought OTOP products. We ran a boat from Gau-Gred to Pathumthani province. After that , we had lunch together. That meal was very delicious. At the time , my brother called to my dad about my dad’s friend waited him at home. Then we went to our home. After that , my dad’s friend persuade my dad for his party at his home. But I and my mom didn’t go with them.
Last Saturday , I and my mom went to the hospital. My mom checked her blood. I waited her about 1.30 hours. After that , we had lunch together at Din-Deang Road. About 17.30 p.m. , I went to The Victory Monument. I sold short jeans with my mother’s younger sister. We closed our shop about 21.30 p.m. After that , we went to separate ways. That day , I and my mom met my mom’s friend at the hostipal for we listened to lecture about breast of cancer. About 9.00 a.m. , a doctor explained about cancer that it had many reasons. The first , it was strain and a few relax. It made each hormone produced some chemical was unusual. Certainly , daily eating. It didn’t effect at this time but the future was possible. A doctor suggested that every morning should purge about 5.00 a.m. to 7.00 a.m. which it was time of large intestine. And about 7.00 a.m. to 9.00 a.m. , we should had breakfast because it was time of stomach.
The most important for breakfast
The breakfast was important meal for body. Because about 7.00 a.m. to 9.00 a.m. this time , brain and face wanted blood and oxygen for sent to our brain. If we didn’t had breakfast , we would didn’t had blood received oxygen for sent to brain. Because the brain wanted amino acid for produced cell of brain. And vitamin B1 , B6 and B12.
Cause of blood sent to brain was a few
1. We ate food that added oil was a long time. Then it was fat
Hold intestine.
2. We had some ailment in our intestine or ailment at skin.
3. We didn’t had breakfast.
If blood sent to brain was a few then we got effects such as
losed hair , headache , backache , sinus , worry and other.
Food fried oil
In oil for food , if had palm oil then we shouldn’t bring into our body because palm oil produced for fuel. If someone told that palm oil didn’t have cholesterol then benzene and diesel didn’t have cholesterol too. When we looked around pan or gas stove then it had scum of oil hold too. When we ate daily then it made our bad imbibition.
After that , I and my mom met a nurse. She suggested product about milk that it helped to produce our bone. After that , we sent my mom’s friend at her home.
Last Sunday , I and my friends went to Sa-Gaow province by bus. That place had products for wholesale. I surprised that products was cheap because that place had wages was very cheap. I bought a shoulder bag , shorts and others. About 16.00 p.m. , I and my friends came back home by bus. We arrived our home about 20.00 p.m. I brought my bag showed my mom. I told me that it was beautiful. Then I told her that the next time I bought for her. After that , we had dinner together.

No comments: