Sunday, February 10, 2008

02/01/08 - 06/01/08

Last Weekend , it was New Year day. I and my friends met count down at my friend’s house because we thought that wherever had many people and we afraid bomb. About 20.00 p.m. , we had dinner together. After that , we conversed about the past. About 23.50 p.m. , we opened the television for count down together with The Central World. After that , we prayed that “We wished success for everything and had lucky into ourselves”. I used to listen that in 2008 , I would unlucky. Especially , who was born on the fourth year of the Thai animal cycle and the year of the horse. The most , I and my friends were born that year. We thought that , we should to go the temple but some people don’t have time. After that , we went to separate ways. I arrived my home about 02.30 a.m.
Last Wednesday , my family went to the temple. We went to Prajuabkeereekun province. The temple name’s Huaymongkon. That temple , it had the biggest of molded figure of venerable priest in Thailand. We left our home about 11.00 a.m. and we arrived the temple about 15.10 p.m. because we dropped had lunch too. That temple gave a religious images for everybody. We spend the time about 1 hour. After that , we came back our home. During way , it had very traffic jams because that day , it was 1 Jan , 2008 too. The most people came from many country because on 2 Jan , 2008 then they made their work. We left that temple about 16.20 p.m. but we arrived our home about 22.30 p.m. We spend the time about 6 hours. We were very tired. After that , we had dinner together then I took a bath and went to my bed.
Last Thursday , I woke up about 8.30 a.m. I had breakfast with my parents. I left my home about 10.00 a.m. I arrived at university about 10.40 a.m. When I parked my car finish then I met my friend. I told my friend that “Happy New Year 2008” then she told me the same. I learned subject “English For LawII” from 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. In class , teacher talked about the book for learning. He told that bring “Limitations” on Monday. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. We converse about last weekend then we went to separate way. I came back home. I arrived my home about 15.15 p.m. After that , I went to the department store near my home. I bought some gift for my brother because that day was my brother’s birthday. After that , I went to my brother’s house. They had party from 19.00 p.m. to 22.00 p.m. After finished party , I came back home. I arrived at home about 22.45 p.m. then I took a bath and slept.
Last Friday , I woke up at 9 o’clock. I went to the market with my mom. I helped to cook with my mom. About 11.30 a.m. , I and my mom had lunch together. That day , I don’t have to learn. About 14.40 p.m. , I went to the bank with my mom. After that , we went to the supermarket near our home. I bought some utensils. When we arrived at home then we cooked for dinner. We had dinner together. About 20.30 p.m. , I and my mom watched drama and talk show. After that , I went to my bed.
Last Saturday , I woke up at 7 o’clock. I went to the park with my parents. We exercised from 7.30 a.m. to 9.00 a.m. then we went to the market together. We arrived at home about 10.20 a.m. I washed my car by myself. I was very tired. About 12.15 p.m. , we had lunch together. After that , I took a bath then I went to university. I arrived that about 13.45 p.m. I learned subject “Criminal Law I” from 14.00 p.m. to 18.00 p.m. After finished class , I came back my home. I arrived at home about 19.10 p.m. I had dinner alone because my parents had dinner already. After that , I met my neighbors. We conversed about last weekend. Then I took a bath and read magazine. About 22.30 p.m. , I went to my bed.
Last Sunday , I woke up at 9 o’clock. I took a bath then I had breakfast with my parents. After that , I called to my old friends. We arranged a time and place for meeting at the department store about 12.00 p.m. but my friends late. After that , we had lunch and shopping together. I bought a black shoes and black handbag. After that , we conversed a little time then we went to separate ways. I arrived at home about 16.30 p.m. I played badminton with my neighbor. After that , I took a bath and played game computer. About 20.30 p.m. I watched television with my mom. I went to my bed about 23.10 p.m.

No comments: