Sunday, August 19, 2007

Journal 13/08/07-19/08/07

Last Monday , I woke up at 7 o’clock. I had breakfast with my parents. I left at home about 8.10 a.m. I arrived at university about 8.30 a.m. That day wasn’t traffic jam because it was a holiday from Mother’s Day. I learned subject “English For Law I” from 9.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. In class , teacher asked everybody about chapter 13-16. After that , I went to the hospital because my mom admit that. My mom must operate on her breast on Tuesday. She was breast of cancer. That day , I had a headache. My mother’s younger sister begged some medicine for me. I took medicine then. I slept from 13.00 p.m. to 16.00 p.m. After that , I had dinner with my mom. My neighbors visited my mom then I and they came back my home together. I arrived my home about 20.30 p.m. I made household work. Then I took a bath and went to bed.
Last Tuesday , it was a day of my mom must operate on her breast. I asked a blessing from sacred object that I wish my mom got safe and out of danger. I woke up at 6 o’clock. I hadn’t breakfast. I left my home about 8.20 a.m. I arrived at university about 9.00 a.m. I learned subject “English For Law I” from 9.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. In class , teacher told that everybody took a partner then summarized each chapter in a book. I and my partner got chapter 3 and 4. I summarized chapter 3 “The fifth floor”. It had
2 pages. Then everybody posted on his blog. And important vocabulary about 10 words and definition. After finish class , I waited my friends from 11.00 a.m. to 12.15 a.m. During , I summarized chapter 3 finish. After that , I had lunch with my friends at oscar restaurant. After that , I went to the internet shop for I send my journal to teacher’s blog. I learned subject “Delict of law” from 14.00 p.m. to 17.00 p.m. In class , teacher asked one by one. I excited so much. After finish class , I came back home. I arrived at home about 18.30 p.m. I called my dad. He told that my mom feel nauseated 3 times but he told me that don’t worry. After that , I had dinner alone. That day , my dad kept vigil over a sick person because I was sick. Then I took medicine , took a bath and slept.
Last Wednesday , I woke up at 6 o’clock. I hadn’t breakfast. I left my home about 7.35 a.m. because I put in oil my car. I arrived at university about 8.10 a.m. I was late. I learned subject “Introduction to economics” from 8.00 a.m. to 9.30 a.m. In class , teacher taught about “Inflation” until finish. After finish class , I had lunch with my friends then we went to separate ways. I arrived the hospital about 12.30 p.m. A doctor told me that my mom left the hospital about 5-7 days. At 19.45 p.m. , I came back my home because I took care of the house. Then my dad went to the hospital instead me. I took my household , took a bath and went to bed.
Last Thursday , I woke up at 7 o’clock. I had breakfast alone. I left my home about 8.25 a.m. I arrived at university about 9.10 a.m. I learned subject “English For Law I” from 9.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. In class , teacher told that everybody took a partner for talked about sports. I and my partner selected badminton. Then we explained about badminton , drawwed badminton court and equipment for explained on a blackboard. After finish class , I called my mom. She told me that she wanted to eat fish steak. I bought two fish steaks at BKK shop for her. And she told me that my dad lived that too. Really , I learned subject “Obligation of law” from 14.00 p.m. to 18.00 p.m. but I absented because I went to the hospital. I arrived that about 12.15 p.m. I had lunch with my parents. After that , I watched television and slept fitfully. At 20.30 p.m. , I came back home. I had dinner alone because my dad lived with my mom. I took a bath and slept.
Last Friday , I woke up at 6 o’clock. I hadn’t breakfast. I left my home about 7.10 a.m. I arrived at university about 7.50 a.m. In class , teacher told that we exammed quiz II on Wednesday 22nd from 17.00 p.m. to 18.00 p.m. and she taught chapter 12 about “Macroeconomics equilibrium” After finish class , I had lunch with my friends. After that , I went to the hospital. I arrived at the hospital about 11.15 a.m. I and my mom had lunch together. I rubbed the body dry for her and took care her. At 16.30 p.m. , the cousins visited my mom. They came back about 19.00 p.m. After that , my dad arrived that. We had dinner together. I came back my home about 20.30 p.m. I took a bath , watched television and went to bed.
Today , I wake up at 7 o’clock. I leave my home about 8.15 a.m. I arrive at university about 8.55 a.m. I learn subject “Criminal law” from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. After finish class , I have lunch with my friends then I go to the internet shop. I send my journal to a teacher’s blog.

No comments: