Sunday, February 10, 2008

07/01/08 - 13/01/08

Last Monday , it was the first day after midterm examination for me. I woke up at 6.30 a.m. I had breakfast with my mom. I left my home about 8.10 a.m. I arrived at university about 8.50 a.m. I learned subject “Law of Finance” for 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. In class , teacher told about method of learn , book for spend , check attendance and other. That day , it was the first class. My teacher didn’t teach about important lesson. After finished class , I walked to “S building” with my friends. I learned subject “English For Law II” from 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. In class , teacher taught about mean of the book and a little lesson because some people didn’t have the book. After finished class , I learned subject “World Civilization” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. but I absented because I looked at the class look up at “C building” then I didn’t have this class because it didn’t have class. Really , I learned section 6 but it has students about 7 persons. That class was closed and I must to learn section 7. After that , I had lunch with my friends. And I set at “S building” with my friends. About 15.30 p.m. , I learned subject “Specific contract I” from 15.30 p.m. to 19.30 p.m. In class , teacher taught about “Absolute Sale” and “Promise of sale”. After finished class , I had dinner with my friends. I came back my home. I arrived at home about 21.15 p.m. I took a bath and I went to my bed. That day , I was very tired because I learn the whole day.
Last Tuesday , I set alarm clock 7 o’clock but I woke up at 8 o’clock. I took a bath and had breakfast. I left my home about 9.50 a.m. I arrived at university about 10.20 a.m. I learned subject “English For LawII” from 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. In class , teacher told score of each people. I got score of my blog 85 points , quiz 94 points and Scope 60 points. I missed 2 works such as “One L” and “Phillips”. Thus , I must to made special work. My teacher told me that I must write essay about “New Resolution” 1 page of A4 paper. After finished class , I came back home. I arrived at home about 14.35 p.m. I had lunch alone. I watched television about 15.30 p.m. to 17.00 p.m. I helped my mom in the kitchen. We had dinner together. After that , I went to my room. I lied down for rest but not sleep. About 20.30 p.m. I watch drama until 22.30 p.m. then I took a bath and went to my bed.
Last Wednesday , I woke up at 7 o’clock. I didn’t have breakfast. I left my home about 8.10 a.m. I arrived at university about 8.45 a.m. I learned subject “Law of negotiable” from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. In class , teacher taught about basic knowledge of this subject. After finished class , I had some noodle with my friend. Then we went to separate ways. I went to the bank in university. I promised with myself that I would deposited my money 500 baht per week. I got some money from my parents 1,500 baht per week. After that , I learned subject “World Civilization” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. Last class , I absented. My teacher divided group. Each groups have 7-8 persons. I and my friends arranged a new groups. In class , teacher taught about “Michelangelo”. After class , I met my teacher because my name didn’t have in list. I told the teacher that I moved from section 6 then she wrote my name in her list. After that , I came back home. I arrived my home about 15.45 p.m. I took a bath and listened the radio. About 18.20 p.m. , I had dinner with my parents. About 22.30 p.m. , I slept.
Last Thursday , I woke up at 8 o’clock. I took a bath and had breakfast alone. I left home about 10.00 a.m. I arrived at university about 10.40 a.m. I learned subject “English For LawII” from 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. In class , teacher gave assignment of chapter 1 & 2 and he explained about chapter 1 & 2. And I sent essay about “New Resolution”. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. Then we went to separate ways. I bought a chicken steak for my mom. I came back home. I arrived home about 15.15 p.m. I went to my bed and I slept. I woke up about 18.30 p.m. I had dinner with my parents. After that , I washed many disks. About 20.30 p.m. , I watched drama with my mom. I took a bath about 22.50 p.m. then I went to my bed.
Last Friday , I woke up at 9 o’clock. I helped my mom cooking. We had breakfast together. After that , I took a bath. About 12.30 p.m. , I went to clinic near my home. It was skin clinic. I met the doctor and I consulted the doctor about pimple and keloid. The doctor told me that I should make “Intense Pulse Light” (IPL). It was program about problem of pimple , telangiectasia , scar , keloid , and large pore. It has expense about 15,000 bahts. I told the doctor that I would ask my mom before. After that , I asked my mom about that then she told me that I shouldn’t make because it spent many chemicals. About 14.00 p.m. , I had lunch alone because my mom had lunch already. After that , I read magazine and listened radio. About 18.15 p.m. , my dad came from his office. We had dinner together. About 21.45 p.m. , I went to my bed.
Last Saturday , I woke up at 10 o’clock. That day , I woke up late. I didn’t have breakfast. I took a bath and kept my room. I had lunch with my parents. I left my home about 12.50 p.m. I arrived at university about 13.40 p.m. I learned subject “Criminal LawI” from 14.00 p.m. to 18.00 p.m. That day was Children Day too.
Last Sunday , I slept the whole day.

No comments: