Sunday, February 10, 2008

21/01/08 – 27/01/08
Last Monday , I woke up at 6 o’clock. I had breakfast with my parents. I left home about 8.10 a.m. I arrived at university about 8.50 a.m. I learned subject “Law of Finance” for 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. In class , teacher taught about “Public Income” and she ordered everybody divide group. She told that each group made a report then sent the report before final examination 1 week. After finished class , I learned subject “English For LawII” from 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. In class , teacher explained about chapter 2 & 3 and gave assignment too. After finished class , I learned subject “World Civilization” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. In class , teacher taught about “The Enlightenment” and discussed in groups. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. And I went to the bank for deposited my money. I learn subject “Specific Contract I” from 15.30 p.m. to 19.30 p.m. In class , teacher taught about “Transferable of Ownership”. After finished class , I came back home. That day , it was traffic jams. I arrived home about 20.45 p.m. I had dinner alone because my parents had dinner already. After that , I took a bath and went to my bed because I was very tired.
Last Tuesday , I woke up at 8 o’clock. I didn’t have breakfast at home. I left home about 9.50 a.m. I arrived at university about 10.30 a.m. I had breakfast with my friend. I learned subject “English For LawII” from 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. In class , I have quiz about “Limitations”. After finished class , I came back home. I arrived at home about 14.10 p.m. I had lunch with my mom. That day , my dad bought a new six-wheeled truck for pack on ticket of beer send to Kon-Kaen province. My dad worked about ticket of beer. After that , I went to Ayuthaya province with my father. We brought a new car park at my dad’s office. After that ,we came back home. We arrived home about 21.20 p.m. I had dinner with my dad and took a bath. About 23.30 p.m. , I went to my bed.
Last Wednesday , I woke up at 7 o’clock. I didn’t have breakfast. I left my home about 8.05 a.m. I arrived at university about 8.45 a.m. I learned subject “Law of negotiable” from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. In class , teacher taught about “Promissory Note” and she told that the next class has a new teacher. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. I set at “S building”. I learned subject “World Civilization” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. In class , teacher taught about “Romanticism”. After finished class , I came back home. I arrived at home about 15.40 p.m. I went to DO Siam department store with my mom. She bought silk dresses. After that , we had dinner together. We arrived home about 19.35 p.m. I made my household , took a bath and watched television. About 23.15 p.m. , I went to my bed.
Last Thursday , I woke up at 8 o’clock. I had breakfast alone. I left home about 10.05 a.m. I arrived at university about 10.40 a.m. I learned subject “English For LawII” from 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. In class , teacher explained about chapter 4 & 5 and gave assignment too. And he told that everybody wrote essay about “Legalization of Gambling in Thailand” by it has font 12 , space 1.5 , Arail or Verdana or TNR. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends and we went to The Mall. We painted our nail. After that , we went to separate ways. I came back my home. I arrived at home about 16.45 p.m. My neighbors persuaded me go to swimming pool. I went to swimming pool with my neighbors. We arrived our home about 18.30 p.m. and we had dinner together. After that , I made my household and my homework. About 20.30 p.m. , I watched drama with my mom. About 22.45 p.m. , I took a bath and I slept.
Last Friday , I woke up at 9 o’clock. I took a bath then I had breakfast with my mom.
My mom told me that on Sunday , she has a little party. She asked me that it should have what. I thought that it should be easy party. It should be meeting. She would to order vermicelli eaten with a pepper curry or sauce for party. About 17.50 p.m. , I and my mom met my dad at the restaurant. We had dinner together. After that , we came back our home. We arrived about 21.10 p.m. I took a bath and I slept because I felt headache and vomit.
Last Saturday , I woke up at 10 o’clock. I didn’t have breakfast. That day , I absented subject “Criminal LawI” because I was sick. My mom led me meet the doctor. He told that I was peptic ulcer and he gave medicine too. After that , my mom bought rice gruel for me because I has stomachache.
Last Sunday that day my home has a little party. It was meeting for many relatives. Not frequently , we met together because each people have business. About 19.00 p.m. , we went to separate ways.

No comments: