Sunday, February 10, 2008

28/01/08 – 03/02/08
Last Monday , I woke up at 6 o’clock. I had breakfast with my mom. I left home about 8.10 a.m. I arrived at university about 8.45 a.m. I learned subject “Law of Finance” for 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. In class , teacher taught about “Public Expenditure” and she related her experience. After finished class , I learned subject “English For LawII” from 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. In class , teacher told score of quiz and answered of quiz. Really , I got score 80 points but teacher increase score for everybody 8 point. Thus , I got A- grade fro quiz. I surprised when I saw it because I hadn’t sure. After finished class , I learned subject “World Civilization” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. In class , teacher taught about “American Revolution” and discussed in groups too. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. After that , we sat at “S building”. We conversed about pre-register for summer. About 15.15 p.m. , we walked to “C building”. We learned subject “Specific Contract I” from 15.30 p.m. to 19.30 p.m. In class , teacher taught about “Eviction”. After finished class , I had dinner with my friends. Then I came back home. I arrived home about 21.20 p.m. I took a bath and made my household. About 23.30 p.m. , I went to my bed.
Last Tuesday , I woke up at 8 o’clock. I had breakfast with my mom. I left my home about 9.50 a.m. then I put in oil my car at petrol station. I arrived at university about 10.40 a.m. I waited my friend at the park. I learned subject “English For LawII” from 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. In class , teacher taught about chapter 8 & 9 and divided groups for everybody. Each groups had 2 persons. I joined with Kanjana. We got chapter 12 “The opinion”. The teacher told that it was very important because it was last chapter. I presented on 11 Feb , 08. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. Then we went to separate ways. I went to the bank in university for deposited my money. After that , I came back home. I arrived at home about 15.10 p.m. I watched television. I looked a news which I thought that it was serious case. It was bad frontier police case. They spend electricity for sparked the victim and they wanted many ransom. About 18.20 p.m. , I had dinner with my parents. Then I went to my house’s neighbor. We talked about cosmetics. I came back about 20.10 p.m. I took a bath , made my household and made my homework. I watched drama with my parents and I went to my bed.
Last Wednesday , I woke up at 6 o’clock. I had breakfast with my parents. I left home about 8.05 a.m. I arrived at university about 8.50 a.m. I learned subject “Law of negotiable” from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. In class , teacher taught about “Promissory Note” continue. After finished class , I and my friends had lunch together. Then we went to separate ways. I sat at “P building”. I learned subject “World Civilization” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. In class , teacher taught about “American Revolution” continue. After finished class , I came back home. I arrived at home about 15.10 p.m. I took a bath and slept. About 17.30 p.m. , I woke up. I had dinner with my parents. About 20.30 p.m. , I watched drama with my mom. Then my mother’s younger sister came at my home. She bought many things for us. After that , we played card for funny. About 00.30 a.m. , I went to my bed.
Last Thursday , I woke up at 10.00 a.m. Really , I learned subject “English For LawII” from 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. but I absented this subject because I woke up late. After that , I went to my mom’s shop at Bobae Tower. I helped my mom at shop from 12.30 p.m. to 16.00 p.m. After closed our shop , we went to the supermarket for bought fruits and food. After that , we came back home. We arrived at home about 18.45 p.m. then we had dinner together. I played badminton with my neighbors. After that , I took a bath , made my household and watched television. About 23.50 p.m. , I went to my bed.
Last Friday , I woke up at 8 o’clock. Every Friday , I didn’t have to learn. I had breakfast with my mom. After that , I and my mom went to our shop. I helped my mom from 10.30 a.m. to 16.00 p.m. After that , we came back home. We arrived home about 16.45 p.m. That day , my old friend called me. She told me that her boyfriend had new lover. She was very sad. She cried with me. And I consoled her. After that , I had dinner together then I led my mother’s younger sister met the doctor at clinic. She checked her fetus. After that , I sent her at her house then I came back home. I arrived home about 21.10 p.m. then I took a bath and I slept.
Last Saturday , I woke up at 9 o’clock. I had breakfast with my parents. I left my home about 12.30 p.m. I arrived at university about 13.10 p.m. I had lunch with my friends. I learned subject “Criminal LawI” from 14.00 p.m. to 18.00 p.m. After finished class , I came back home. I arrived at home about 18.50 p.m. I had dinner with my parents. After that , I made my household. About 20.30 p.m. , I watched drama alone. I took a bath and I went to my bed.
Last Sunday , I woke up at 9 o’clock. I had breakfast with my parents. After that , I washed my car and made my household. I took a bath. About 14.30 p.m. , I slept . When I woke up again then I had dinner with my parents. About 20.30 , I played game computer. I slept about 22.10 p.m.

No comments: