Saturday, July 12, 2008

Journal 1/6/08-7/6/08
Last Sunday , I went to Rart-dam-nern Road with my dad. We went to that place about 30 people by truck. That place had many people which they protested the government. We came back about 23.30 p.m. We arrived at home about 00.20 a.m. After that , I took a bath and went to bedroom.
Last Monday , I wake up at 7.30 a.m. I had breakfast alone. I left my home about 9.10 a.m. I arrived at university about 9.50 a.m. Really , I learned subject “Family Law” from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. but I lated because I wake up late. In class , teacher taught about condition of marry. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends side university then we went to S building. I conversed about last weekend. About 14.00 p.m. , I learned subject “English for LawIII” from 14.00 p.m. to 15.30 p.m. In class , teacher gave the book for learn. The book was “The Appeal”. He told that read chater 1 and after that he explained chater 1 that this story have who and character. After finished class , I walked with my friend because we parted our car nearly. I arrived at my home about 16.50 p.m. I connect with agent of pepsi about freezer. They told that they brought to me on Thursday.
After that , I went to the supermarket near my home. I bought my utensils. When I arrived home then I took a bath and cleaned my bedroom. About 22.30 p.m. , I went to my bedroom.
Last Tuesday , I wake up at 5.30 a.m. I had breakfast alone. I left home about 7.10 a.m. I arrived at university about 7.50 a.m. I learned subject “Law of Civil ProcedureI” from 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m. In class , teacher taught about jurisdiction of the court. Teacher break about 30 minutes. After finished class , I went to D building for learned subject “Ethics” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. In class , I met a new friend. His name was Ferai Bimma. He was Africa person. He was black skin. He was friendly and talkative. He spoke very fast.
That day , teacher taught about “Towards a richer life” and “The reality that I am towards an understanding of myself”. After finished class , I learned subject “English for LawIII” from 14.00 p.m. to 15.30 p.m. In class , teacher taught about chapter 1 continue and he called some student for question. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends and then we went to separate ways. I went to my boyfriend’s house. His house lived near my home. I persuaded him go to sport stadium near our home. We exercised together. We came back our home about 19.30 p.m. After that , I took a bath then I had dinner with my parents. I read fashion magazine and watched television. About 22.30 p.m. , I went to my bedroom. That night , I dreamed that I fight with a crocodile which it tried to hug me and then I scared and I wake up.
Last Wednesday , I wake up at 7 o’clock. I had breakfast alone. I left at home about 7.50 a.m. I arrived at university about 8.30 a.m. I learned subject “Administrative Law” from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m. In class , I didn’t understand because I talked with my friends. We didn’t listen teacher. After finished class , I called to my old friend because she learned at Ramkhomhang university. We met in front of my university and we had lunch together. After that , I sent her at her home. Then I came back my home. I arrived at home about 16.30 p.m. I called to agency of pepsi. I warned them about freezer that they must to bring to me. They confirmed. After that , I went to the market with my mom. She bought many fruits and foods. When we arrived at home then I helped my mom cooked. About 18.45 p.m. , we had dinner together. After that , I read the book and watched television. I cleaned my bedroom and took a bath. About 23.20 p.m. , I went to my bedroom.
Last Thursday , I wake up at 6 o’clock. I had breakfast with my mom . I left at home about 7.10 a.m. I arrived at university about 7.45 a.m. I learned subject “Tax LawI” from 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. And then we sat at S building. I learned subject “Ethics” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. In class , teacher taught about chapter 4. This chapter talked about we reflect on the meaning of our life from different aspects of our life both positive and negative. When chapter 4 ended then teacher taught chapter 5 continue. The chapter 5 talked about feelings are spontaneous reactions and such reveal the self . Keeping in touch with feelings is a good way of understanding one’s self. After finished class , I learned subject “English of LawIII’ from 14.00 p.m. to 15.00 p.m. In class , teacher conversed with some students about “How do you think about taxi will increase the cost?.”. After finished class , I came back my home. I arrived at home about 16.20 p.m. I called to my boyfriend. He persuaded me go to the department store. He wanted to eat MK .
After that , we came back our home. That day , agency of pepsi brought freezer to me. It was a little freezer.
About 20.30 p.m. , I watched drama with my mom and I took a bath. About 23.20 p.m. , I went to my bedroom.
Last Friday , I wake up at 9 o’clock. I had lunch with my mom. Really , that day I learned subject “Ethic” but I didn’t know because last week I looked on board at P building then it didn’t post. That class , I absented that subject. Thus I must make up to another section.
Last Saturday , I wake up at 7 o’clock. I didn’t have breakfast because I went to at the fresh coffee shop. My mom learned to method about mix fresh coffee which she would to open the fresh coffee shop at home. She finished about 14.30 p.m. After that , we came back home and she told me that we came again next Saturday because that day learned about way of spend automatic machine.

No comments: