Sunday, July 13, 2008

Journal 6/7/08-12/7/08
Last Monday , I wake up at 7.00 a.m. I didn’t have breakfast alone. I left at home about 8.45 a.m. I arrived at university about 9.20 a.m. I learned subject “Family Law” from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. In class , teacher taught about judgment of Supreme court of Appeal. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. After that , we went to S building. I learned subject “English for LawIII” from 14.00 p.m. to 15.30 p.m. In class , teacher explained about chapter 9-11 and he told that on Thursday if who oral examination already they could absent. After finished class , I went to the bank in university. After that , I called to my boyfriend. We met at the department store near our home. I bought many refreshment into my shop. About 18.30 p.m. , we had dinner together at my home. After that , I read book of ethic because on Thursday would quiz. After that , I took a bath and went to my bedroom.
Last Tuesday , I wake up at 5.30 a.m. I had breakfast alone. I left home about 7.15 a.m. I arrived at university about 7.50 a.m. I learned subject “Law of Civil ProcedureI” from 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m. In class , I didn’t understand because I talked with my friend all class. After finished class , I walked to D building alone. I learned subject “Ethics” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 a.m. In class , teacher taught about chapter 17. This chapter explained about self-esteem.
Self-esteem is an evaluation of one’s mind , one’s consciousness , and in a profound sense , one’s person.
The greatest barrier to achievement and success is not lack of talent or ability but , rather the fact that achievement and success , above a certain level , are out of one’s self-concept , one’s image of what he is and what is appropriate to him.
A person of high self-esteem feels that he/she is appropriate to life and its requirements and challenges.
After finished class , I learned subject “English for LawIII” from 14.00 p.m. to 15.30 p.m. In class , teacher told that if who suspected then could he too. And on Monday must come to class. But on Tuesday “up to me”. After finished class , I came back home. I arrived at home about 16.50 p.m. After that , I helped my mom already then I read book of ethics and did my homework. About 18.20 p.m. , my dad arrived then we had dinner together. After that , I read book again. About 22.30 p.m. , I went to my bedroom.
Last Wednesday , I wake up at 7.00 a.m. I didn’t have breakfast. I left at home about 8.50 a.m. I arrived at university about 9.30 a.m. Really , I learned subject “Administrative Law” from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. After finished class , I came back home. I arrived at home about 12.30 p.m. I had lunch with my mom. After that , I helped my mom already then I lied down for rest but not sleep. About 16.00 p.m. , I read book and did my homework. About 18.30 p.m. , I had dinner with my parents. After that , I cleaned my bedroom. About 21.50 p.m. , I went to my bedroom.
Last Thursday , I wake up at 6.00 a.m. I had breakfast. I left at home about 7.10 a.m. I arrived at university about 7.50 a.m. I learned subject “Tax LawI” from 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. After finished class , I went to S building. I read book of ethics. About 12.30 p.m. , I went to D building. I learned subject “Ethics” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. In class , had quiz 4 question. After finished class , I came back home because I oral examination already. I arrived at home about 15.45 p.m. After that , I had lunch alone then I slept from 16.20 p.m. to 18.50 p.m.

Last Friday , I helped my mom all whole day.
On Saturday , I do homework of “English for LawIII” about 3,500 words.

No comments: