Saturday, July 12, 2008

Journal 8/6/08-14/6/08
Last Monday , I wake up at 7.30 a.m. I had breakfast with my parents. I left my home about 8.45 a.m. I arrived at university about 9.20 a.m. I learned subject “Family Law” from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. In class , teacher taught about the betrothal (money given to the bribe’s parents at the engagement ceremony , property of the husband and wife acquired after marriage , separate money of the husband or wife). After finished class , I had lunch with my friends back C building. We sat at S building. I learned subject “English for LawIII” from 14.00 p.m. to 15.30 p.m. In class , teacher explained about chapter 2-3. After finished class , I came back my home. I arrived home about 16.50 p.m. I went to home of my mother’s younger sister. I cooked curry for me. I favorite curry. After that , we talked about my brother. She told me that her son smoked cigarettes at school. Last week , teacher at school called to her. She was so serious. She told that I must talk with her son but that day her son wasn’t at home. After that , I committed with her then I came back home. I told all thing to my mom. About 21.30 p.m. , I cleaned my room and took a bath. About 23.40 p.m. , I went to my bed room.
Last Tuesday , I wake up at 8 o’ clock. Really , I learned subject “Law of Civil ProcedureI” from 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m. but I wake up late. I didn’t worry because teacher used to told that we could replace on Saturday. I had breakfast with my mom. I left at home about 11.30 a.m. I arrived at university about 12.15 p.m. I learned subject “Ethics” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. In class , teacher taught about chapter 6-8. The chapter 6 talked about muself ( we need self-approval and other approval , we have to live with ourselves till we die , we have to make an effort to love and respect ourselves and live without guilt and shame). The chapter 7 talked about The man in the glass (other approval is less important than self-approval). The chapter 8 talked about please hear what I am not saying (human beings dare not be themselves because they are afraid of rejection). After finished class , I learned subject “English of LawIII” from 14.00 p.m. to 15.30 p.m. In class , teacher gave assignment of chapter 2 and he gave homework. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. And we went to separate ways. I arrived at home about 17.10 p.m. I didn’t have dinner with my parent. About 20.30 p.m. , I cleaned my bedroom and took a bath. And then I watched television and I unaware to sleep. I went to my bedroom about 00.30 a.m.
Last Wednesday , I wake up at 6.30 a.m. I had breakfast with my parents. I left at home about 7.20 a.m. I arrived at university about 7.50 a.m. I learned subject “Administrative Law” from 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. In class , have a new teacher. After finished class , I came back home. I arrived at home about 12.20 p.m. I watched cinema at home. The story was about crocodile. “The Water Black” (Adam , Gret and Lee traveled since Christmas Day and visited follow way. Adam persuaded them float raft downstream by Jim was guide. But that raft was overturn by crocodile and then Adam tried to help them but he was harmed by crocodile. Thus , Gret and Lee tried to salvage a boat but no success. Finally , everybody was harm by that crocodile.) About 18.30 p.m. , I had dinner with my parents. After that , I took a bath and read book and did my homework. About 22.10 p.m. , I went to my bedroom.
Last Thursday , I wake up at 6.30 a.m. I didn’t have breakfast. I left home about 7.00 a.m. I arrived at university about 7.40 a.m. I learned subject “Tax LawI” from 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. In class , teacher taught about Revenue Code. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. And we went to cloth shop side university. My friend bought a fashion short. I learned subject “Ethics” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. In class , teacher taught about chapter 9-10 . The chapter 9 talked about the buried life (the unholy feelings and desires I bury and repress because conscious awareness and acceptance of them make me ashamed and guilty.) The chapter 10 talked about repression (the essence of repression lies in my refusal to recognize the realities of human nature , Repression is the cause of the universal neurosis of mankind.) After finished class , I learned subject “English for LawIII” from 14.00 p.m. to 15.00 p.m. In class , it was conversation class. Teacher asked about “What do you do on last week?.” .After finished class , I came back home. I arrived at home about 17.10 p.m. I called my friend. I told her that make up subject Ethic for me too because internet at my home loss. About 18.20 p.m. , I and my parents had dinner together. After that , I took a bath and went to slept about 22.30 p.m.
Last Friday , I wake up at 7.30 a.m. I had breakfast with my mom. I left my home about 8.45 a.m. I arrived at university about 9.15 a.m. I learned subject “Ethic” from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. In class , teacher talked about the camp and that class has scholar from another foundation came in class. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends and then we went to separate ways. I came back home. I arrived at home about 14.50 p.m. I went to home of my mother’s younger sister. I met my son. I talked with him about cigar. He obey me. After that , I came back home. About 18.20 p.m. , I had dinner with my parents. Then , I went to my bedroom. I forgot to take a bath.
Last Saturday , I wake up at 6 o’clock. I didn’t have breakfast. I left home about 7.10 a.m. I arrived at university about 7.50 a.m. I learned subject “Law of Civil ProcedureI” from 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m. After finished class , I called to my boyfriend. I met him at the Mall department store. We had lunch together and then we went shopping around that. About 16.30 p.m. , we came back our home.

No comments: