Saturday, July 12, 2008

Journal15/6/08-21/6/08
Last Monday , I wake up at 7 o’clock. I have breakfast alone. I left my home about 8.40 a.m. I arrived at university about 9.15 a.m. I learned subject “Family Law” from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. In class , teacher taught about the withdraw. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. I learned subject “English for LawIII” from 14.00 p.m. to 15.30 p.m. In class , teacher told that read chapter 4 and he explained this chapter. After finished class , I called to my old friends. We met at the Central department store about 16.30 p.m. We bought some cosmetic , clothes and shoes. After finished shopping , we had dinner at that place and then we went to separate ways. I sent my friend at her home. I arrived at home about 20.15 p.m. I test my clothes and shoes. After that , I took a bath and read book. About 23.30 p.m. , I went to my bedroom.
Last Tuesday , I wake up at 5.30 a.m. I didn’t have breakfast. I left home about 7.00 a.m. I arrived at university about 7.35 a.m. I learned subject “Law of Civil ProcedureI” from 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m. In class , teacher taught about method of investigation. After finished class , I learned subject “Ethics” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. In class , teacher taught about chapter 11. This chapter talked about different views ( I learn that excessive independence , arrogance and self-assertion is against my own best interests. , I learn that I need your unconditional acceptance and love to become the real me. , I learn that what the speaker in chapter 8 needs is unconditional love and acceptance.) After finished class , I learned subject “English for LawIII” from 14.00 p.m. to 15.30 p.m. In class , teacher gave assignment of chapter 3-5 and he explained that chapter. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends and then we went to the ring shop side university. I bought a butterfly ring. After that , we went to separate ways. I came back home. I arrived home about 17.15 p.m. I helped my mom cook for dinner. About 18.30 p.m. , I and my parents had dinner together. After that , I cleaned my room and other room. And then I did my homework and read book. About 20.45 p.m. , I took a bath and went to my bed.
Last Wednesday , I wake up at 6.30 a.m. I had breakfast with my parents. I left at home about 7.20 a.m. I arrived at university about 7.50 a.m. I learned subject “Administrative Law” from 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. After finished class , I came back home. I arrived at home about 12.30 p.m. When I arrived my home then I slept all day because I felt headache.
Last Thursday , I wake up at 6.30 a.m. I had breakfast alone. I left home about 7.20 a.m. I arrived at university about 7.55 a.m. I learned subject “Tax LawI” from 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. After that , I went to the bank in university. About 12.10 p.m. , I walked to D building because I learned subject “Ethics” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. In class , teacher taught about chapter 12. This chapter talked about action-possibility and its actualization as meaning.
The different factors involved in understanding the thesis such as:
1.the nature of the acting organism.
2. the ability of the acting organism.
3.the nature of the action.
4.the problem arising from different kinds of action.
5.the nature of the object.
6.the nature of the response.
7.the culture and society in which the actions take place.
8.the ethical and moral implications of my action
After finished class , I learned subject “English for LawIII” from 14.00 p.m. to 15.00 p.m. In class , teacher gave work about interview foreigner and take VDO and burn to CD Rom. And sent him on next week. After finished class , I came back my home. I arrived home about 16.50 p.m. I had dinner alone. About 23.20 p.m. , I went to my bedroom. Last Friday , I wake up at 5.30 a.m. That day , it was the betrothal day of my boyfriend’s brother. I joined with them too. This celebrate happened by nobody didn’t establish because the bride conceived about 3 months already.

No comments: