Sunday, July 13, 2008

Journal 29/6/08-5/7/08
Last Monday , I wake up at 7.00 o’clock. I didn’t have breakfast. I left at home about 8.40 a.m. I arrived at university about 9.20 a .m. I learned subject “Family Law” from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 pm. In class , teacher taught about the property between husband and wife. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. And then , we went to S building. I learned subject “English for LawIII” from 14.00 p.m. to 15.30 p.m. In class , teacher told that on Thursday had oral examination and sent notebook. We were very scare. After finished class , I came back home. I arrived at home about 17.20 p.m. I helped to cook with my mom. I called to my boyfriend for persuaded him had dinner at my home. After that , I cleaned my bedroom and took a bath and went to my bed.
Last Tuesday , I wake up at 8.00 a.m. I had breakfast with my mom. Really , I learned subject “Law of Civil ProcedureI” from 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m. but I wake up late. I left at home about 11.20 p.m. I arrived at university about 12.00 a.m. I went to the bank in university. I learned subject “Ethics” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. In class , teacher taught about chapter 15. This chapter talked about planning for success .
1. setting suitable goal.
2. making suitable plan.
3. executing the plan.
4. motivating self and others.
After finished class , I learned subject “English for LawIII” from 14.00 p.m. to 15.30 p.m. In class , teacher taught about chapter7-8 and he gave assignment of chapter 6-9. After finished class , I came back home. I arrived at home about 16.45 p.m. I helped my mom sell drink. That day , it was very good. It have many people in my shop.
About 18.30 p.m. , I and my parents had dinner together. After that , I washed many dishes and glasses. About 21.30 p.m. , I took a bath and went to my bedroom.
Last Wednesday , I wake up at 9.00 a.m. I had breakfast with my mom. Really , I learned subject “Administrative Law” from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. but I wake up late. After that , I helped my mom sell drink all day. About 13.30 p.m. , I and my mom had lunch together.
Last Thursday , I wake up at 6.30 a.m. I didn’t have breakfast. I left at home about 7.15 a.m. I arrived at university about 7.40 a.m. I learned subject “Tax LawI” from 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. After that , I sat at D building because I learned that building. I learned subject “Ethics” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. In class , teacher taught about chapter 16. This chapter talked about planning for success partialization.
The concept of partialization :
1. the need for it.
2. the meaning of the concept.
3. possible problems related to it.
4. partialization as the instinct of man.
5. all big things can be done only by this method.
And teacher told that next Thursday had quizI. After finished class , I learned subject “English for LawIII” from 14.00 p.m. to 15.00 p.m. In class , some body had oral examination. I got C score. After finished class , I came back home. I arrived at home about 16.10 p.m. I helped my mom. After that , I read book and did my homework. About 18.50 p.m. , I had dinner with my parents
Last Friday , I wake up at 7.00 a.m. I had breakfast with my mom. After that , I helped my mom all day.
Last Saturday , I helped my mom the whole day.
Last Sunday about 14.30 p.m. , nearly my home had electricity post fell down about 7 post. It cause come from a excavator dig that area then it have impact with that post. That situation had taxi 5 cars but no patient. It made around my home the electricity was shutoff from 16.00 p.m. until 03.00 a.m. That day , I was very hot. My family must check in the hotel nearly my home.

No comments: