Sunday, July 13, 2008

Journal 22/6/08-28/6/08
Last Monday , I wake up at 7 o’clock. I didn’t have breakfast. I left my home about 8.45 a.m. I arrived at university about 9.20 a.m. I learned subject “Family Law” from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. In class , have a new teacher. He taught about father , mother and son. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends. And we sat at S building. I learned subject “English for LawIII” from 14.00 p.m. to 15.30 p.m. In class , teacher explained about chapter 3-5. And he ordered everybody read chapter 6 too. After finished class , I came back home. I arrived at home about 16.50 p.m. I went to the market with my mom. I helped to cook with my mom. When my dad arrived at home then we had dinner together. After that , I put oil in my car. In the past , I paid money about 1,500 baht then I got oil full in my car but in the future then I paid money about 1,500 baht I got oil not full in my car because the cost of oil was increase. About 20.30 p.m. , I watched drama with my mom. After that , I did my homework , cleaned my bedroom , took a bath and I went to my bedroom.
Last Tuesday , I wake up at 5.30 a.m. I had breakfast alone. I left at home about 7.15 a.m. I arrived at university about 7.50 a.m. I learned subject “Law of Civil ProcedureI” from 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m. In class , teacher taught about method of investigation continue. After finished class , I walked to D building. I learned subject “Ethics” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. In class , teacher taught about chapter 13. This chapter talked about different levels of action-possibility , risk and meaning.
1. I learn matter to man.
2. I learn different ways of dealing with reality.
3. I learn different ways of making connections.
4. I learn different levels of risk action-possibility and meaning.
After finished class , I came back home. I arrived at home about 17.00 p.m. After that , I called to my group for met interview foreigner on Wednesday because I have time. About 18.45 p.m. , I and my parents had dinner together. After that , I called to my mother’s younger sister. I asked her about her daughter. She was very cute for me. She was born 13/3/08. I wanted to see her. My mother’s younger sister told me that she visited me on Sunday.
Last Wednesday , I wake up at 6.30 a.m. I had breakfast alone. I left home about 8.15 a.m. I arrived at university about 8.50 a.m. I learned subject “Administrative Law” from 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. After finished class , I met my group then we had lunch together. After that , we consulted that where we met foreigner. I thought that he would be Mr.ferai because he was my friend in ethics class but he no time. We changed person.
We met a woman at S building. She was secretary of library at S building. She worked together with us. After interviewed that , we went to separate way. I came back my home. I arrived at home about 15.30 p.m. I went to my bedroom because I was very tired. I wake up again about 18.10 p.m. I had dinner with my parents. After that , I did my homework and read book . About 23.45 p.m. , I went to my bedroom.
Last Thursday , I wake up at 8.00 a.m. I had breakfast alone. Really , I learned subject “Tax LawI” from 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. but I wake up late. I left at home about 11.15 a.m. I arrived at university about 12.00 a.m. I learned subject “Ethics” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. In class , teacher explained about chapter 14. This chapter talked about different concepts related to action and meaning.
The five concepts related to action and meaning.
1. perception is the way man sees an object.
2. constitution of objects needs interest , ability , effort , patience , and persistence.
3. time must be used wisely to create meaning in life.
4. fund is accumulated experience , which can be used to do things more efficiently.
5. individuation refers to how man creates himself in action.
After finished class , I learned subject “English for LawIII” from 14.00 p.m. to 15.00 p.m. In class , teacher checked work. After finished class , I came back home . I arrived at home about 14.15 p.m. I washed my car.
About 18.30 p.m. , I had dinner with my parent. After that , I read magazine and sing a song at home. About 00.15 a.m. , I went to my bed room.
Last Friday , I wake up at 8.00 a.m. That day , I didn’t have class. I went to the fresh coffee shop with my mom. We bought machine of coffee. My mom determined that she wanted to open her shop that day but she didn’t bought something. She opened her shop on Saturday.
Last Saturday , I wake up at 5.30 a.m. I helped my mom open her shop. At that morning , my neighbors drank fresh coffee too.
Last Sunday , I wake up at 9.00 a.m. I had breakfast alone. I called to my mother’s younger sister that what’s time she come. She told that about 14.00 p.m.

1 comment:

Ron de Weijze said...

Hi, you mentioned:

"different levels of action-possibility , risk and meaning.
1. I learn matter to man.
2. I learn different ways of dealing with reality.
3. I learn different ways of making connections.
4. I learn different levels of risk action-possibility and meaning."

These are things I am interested in as well. The name of my company is 'Matter to Man'. My theory is about different ways of dealing with reality. My software helps to make all possible connections for lifelong learning.

www.pmm.nl