Saturday, July 12, 2008

Journal 26/5/08-31/5/08

Last Monday , I wake up at 6 o’clock. I had breakfast with my parents. I left my home about 8.30 a.m. I arrived at university about 9.15 a.m. I learned subject “Family of Law” from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. After finished class , I had lunch with my friends and then I had separate way with my friends. I sat at S building. I learn subject “English for Law III” from 14.00 p.m. to 15.30 p.m. That class , it was the first class for this subject. I met my old friends that used to learn subject “English for LawII” too. In class , teacher told about the book for learn and others. After finished class , I came back my home. I arrived home about 16.50 p.m. I took a bath and then I cleaned my room. That day , I didn’t have homework because it was the first day of semester. About 18.40 p.m. , I had dinner with my parents. After that , I said with my mom that I would to open the shop about drink because my home opened the snooker shop which I thought that somebody wanted it. My mom told that “good idea” and my mom asked me that “When I start?.” I answered her that “I wanted the time for plan it.” After that , I called to my friend which her home opened this shop. I asked her that “Where you buy the products?.” She answered that “She bought at the supermarket and the wholesale shop.” And she introduced that if I wanted the shop at home then should to bought from the supermarket because if bought a few goods then wherever the cost was equal. About 20.30 p.m. , I watched television ASTV channel. They had protest. About 22.00 p.m. , I went to the bed.
Last Tuesday , I wake up at 5.30 a.m. I didn’t have breakfast because I learned early. I left at home about 7.10 a.m. I arrived at university about 7.45 a.m. I learned subject “Law of Civil ProcedureI” from 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m. This subject was very hard. I used to hear from my sister. It had 4 credits. I met a new teacher. He was the judge of court of justice. He was punctual time. This class started at 8.00 a.m. then he started to teach at 8.00 a.m. He told that every second could make some people got many knowledge. I admitted that this subject was very hard because I didn’t understand it. After finished class , I learned subject “Ethics” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. In class , I met my old teacher which she used to teach subject “Psychological” me about year 1. Teacher explained about the course outline. And she told that who was learning English III then you must beg the petition document and sign of teacher. After finished class , I went to S building. I ate the bread and drink some water. I was very angry because I learned to continue. Then , I learned subject “English for LawIII” for 14.00 p.m. to 15.30 p.m. In class , teacher gave assignment about Map Ta Phut. He told that everybody read and summary too. After finished class , I went to the shop side the university with my friends. I bought a hair band. After that , I walked to the part with my friend because our car was near. I arrived my home about 17.10 p.m. I had dinner alone because that day I didn’t have meal. After that , I did my homework , took a bath and slept.
Last Wednesday , I wake up at 7 o’clock. I had breakfast alone. I left at home about 7.50 a.m. I arrived at university about 8.30 a.m. I learned subject “Administrative Law” from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m. I met my old teacher because he used to taught subject “Constitution of Law” me. After finished class , I called to my boyfriend. I persuaded him for bought the product at the Makro Supermarket. I paid money almost ten thousand. I bought beer , orange juice , strength drink and others. After that , we came back my home. I kept all things in storeroom because that day I didn’t have freezer. I thought that I would to spend freezer of Pepsi because if I sold pepsi then they would to give freezer too by I didn’t pay money. About 19.10 p.m. , I had dinner with my boyfriend at home then we went to separate ways. After that , I took a bath and cleaned my bedroom. I watched television and slept.
Last Thursday , I wake up at 6 o’clock. I didn’t have breakfast. I left my home about 7.15 a.m. I arrived at university about 7.45 a.m. I learned subject “Tax LawI” from 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. I arrived at classroom about 8.10 a.m. I met my old friends. We waited a teacher until 10.00 a.m. but a teacher didn’t come. We walked out from classroom then we had lunch together. After that , I went to the book store. I bought the ethics book. I learned subject “Ethics” from 12.30 p.m. to 14.00 p.m. In class , teacher taught about chapter 1. It was story about Ethics (Self-knowledge is the basis of all ethics.) I thought that this subject had useful for everybody because it known about “How we should to make for live in society?” That class , teacher ended chapter 1. That class , I known that nobody known me equal myself. After finished class , I learn subject “English for LawIII” continue from 14.00 p.m. to 15.00 p.m. Every Thursday was conversation. In class , teacher converse some students because the time ended. After finished class , I came back my home. I arrived home about 16.45 p.m. I had noodle and then I went to my bedroom. I lied down for rest but not sleep. About 18.30 p.m. , I had dinner with my parents. After that , I put in oil my car. Then I took a bath , watched television and went to bed.
Last Friday , I wake up at 9 o’clock. I didn’t have to learn. I said with my mom that she should to sell fresh coffee in front of home. Then she told me that she wanted to learn about fresh coffee. I searched about fresh coffee from internet.

No comments: